Everything you need for the implementation of this exercise are a pair of dumbbells or weights and inflatable Swiss ball!
Squat with dumbbells and a Swiss ball is a non-standard alternative to front squat performed on Smith machine or squat machine-Haken. The role of the exercise is to complement the standard squat with dumbbells or a barbell. The reason for this conclusion are the initial, final positions and terektoriite describing knees, hip and all along the spine during the squat. Crouch with a Swiss ball with or without dumbbells is mnogostavno movement with an accent, but not isolating nature. Performed by muscle groups performing a standard squat with dumbbells, but with altered proportionality of participation:
Major muscle groups:
quadriceps thigh muscle (Quadriceps femoris)
Opinions movement muscle groups:
gluteal muscles (Gluteus maximus)
hip closing muscles (Adductor magnus)
rear thigh muscles (Biceps femoris, Semitendinosus, Semimembranosus)
right abdominal muscle (Rectus abdominis)
long dorsal muscles (Erector spinae)
obliques (Obeliques, ie Transverse abdominis
Characteristic of the exercise is incomplete range of motion, which reduces the role of the gluteal muscles at the expense of even greater emphasis on the quadriceps. Displaced backward from the knee center of gravity, allows the load to transmit sensitive on the front sector of the quadriceps, with peak load close to your knees.
The exercise takes the load on knees and back and forward it to the hips. This is beneficial for people with problems in the knees and spine. The biggest danger here is slipping the ball during the performance. This can happen when using non-professional ball or squat while wearing clothes with slippery fabrics.
According to the used Surcharge
implement its own weight - standard equipment base bearing of the trainees improved (in this order): tone, endurance and power base aerobic endurance with dumbbells or weights - allows increasing power endurance, specific strength and increase muscle mass
standard dwarf with an even balance between both legs squat on one leg - 100% leads to increased intensity on the running leg than the standard squat
Implementation of the squat with dumbbells and a Swiss ball
Preparation and Trial squat:
1. Get the ball laid it in the wall and turn his back on her.
2. Take a position with feet placed shoulder width or slightly sideways. Point the feet slightly apart.
3. Prop the ball at the base of the waist and lean on it entirely.
4. Start the squat and stop when your knees are aligned with the hips or one or two fingers before. In this position the angle at the knee must be straight, both caps should stay in a vertical direction above the ankles. If this is not the feet move slightly forward or backward to adjust.
5. Stand up slowly without pulling far ahead pelvis: Aim to keep your back tight and straight. When standing up, stop motion just before stretch the legs, let your knees slightly bent.
In this exercise, making dumbbells is already adjusted in the lower position of stool placed in front of the knees of athletes to avoid making a sharp angle from the floor and save the difficulty in setting the ball in his hands busy with dumbbells.
1. In the lower section of the sample dwarf (with no fixed position of the feet, knees and pelvis) reach out and grab the dumbbells from the stands (chair, bench) previously placed in front of you or two stands on the left and right.
2. Perform squat at a moderate speed, aiming to move in a vertical line, without shifting the pelvis.
3. After the series, drop dumbbells on the floor or stands of low position.
Crouch with a Swiss ball and dumbbells is suitable for forming programs. Especially useful for people with problems in the knees and spine. Combined with other safety classes, exercise can eliminate the need for a standard squat where people seek to form basic strength and endurance.
Furthermore, low risk, squat with dumbbells and a Swiss ball is an exercise that requires no special equipment and can easily be performed at home.
Please help everyone to know about it Share |
Barbell Guillotine Bench Press
Cable Lying Fly, Flat Bench Cable Fly
Cable Standing Fly (Crossover fly)
Close Grip Bench Press
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Leaver Chest Press
Peck Deck (Butterfly)
Reverse Grip Bench Press
Bulgarian Squat; Single Leg Split Squat
Butt Lift (Bridge)
Squats, Barbell Squats
Swiss Ball Dumbbell Squat
Swiss Ball Hamstring Curl
Assisted Pull Ups With Bands
Barbell Bent Knee Good-morning
Barbell Lying Row
Basics of Resistance Band Rows
Cable Straight Back Seated Row
Dumbbell Bent-over Row
T-bar Row, Lever T-bar Row
Banana Coconut and Oatmeal with raisins
Chocolate Protein Shake
Cinnamon Toast with Coconut Oil
Cottage Cheese with Homemade Salsa
Eggs with Zucchini
Poached Eggs and Grilled Mushrooms
Sunday Morning Pancakes (serves two once a week)
Asparagus Quiche (contains milk products)
Beef with Broccoli
Barbequed Beef Tenderloin
Parillo Chicken Fingers
Exotic Meat Kabobs
Keema Matar (minced meat and peas)
Pan Fried Red Snapper
Turkey Goulash Chili